Jul 27, 2008

How... Interesting!

Believe it or not, these are actually Country Songs' Titles. Verry Interesting, to say the least:

1. Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure
2. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?
3. Just Bought A Car From A Guy That Stole My Girl, But The Car Don't Run, So I Figure We Got An Even Deal
4. Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling
5. I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here
6. If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You
7. If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now
8. Mama get a hammer (There’s a Fly on Papa’s head!)
9. My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, and I Don't Love Jesus

And this one takes the Cake:
10. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly

I had warned u before too...Puhleeze dont kill me for my sense of humour :)


5 comments:

Deepak Singh said...

Where on earth did you find all these. Pitty that that you had to go thru all these titles...

Btw good collection

Anonymous said...

LoL! They are good! Here's a couple of my faves from my yodeling days.

Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavor On The Bedpost Overnight?

If You Don't Leave Me Alone, I'll Go And Find Someone Else Who Will.

:)

Unknown said...

Hehe...Sahi aahe collection, kuthun shodhlas??

I really loved this one (apart from the last one)

I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here

And madame, btw, sabko pata hai about ur rockin sense of humour. So who will kill you?(but plz, this statement doesnt apply to some of ur PJs. That Pickle & Onion one was realllly awful. Now, I can Really kill u 4 that one...)

Vaidehi said...

Hey guys, gr8 u njoyed my collection. Nd Shipre, thaamb atta sagle PJs tulach sangte, Baghte kay kartes te...Hehe

Sachin Kulkarni said...

8. Mama get a hammer (There’s a Fly on Papa’s head!)
This 1s the best [:P]