Nov 27, 2007
Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi....
Reading Ghalib these days...A Beautiful book " Love Sonnets of Ghalib". Could instantly connect to one of his famous couplets:
"Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi, ke har Khwaish pe dam nikle
Bahot nikle mere armaan, magar phir bhi kam nikle"
Roughly translated meaning (pardon my translation!!)
Thousands of such desires, each worth dying for...
many of them I have realized...yet I yearn for more...
One of the issues that is plaguing me these days is my unending search for, well... something more...This constant evaluation of life..where is it moving? is it good now? Was it good back then? Am i waiting for something? Why inspite of so much love & happiness, somewhere, somehow, something is missing... The pieces of this jigsaw are yet to fall in place.
Pushing myself hard, but still thinking kuch to baki hai..Maybe, just that little bit more and I shall be happy....
Hazaaron khwaishein aisi, unse jude hue hazaaron sapne,
thode sach hue, thode chur hue, thode sapne hi rah gaye...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment